MicroCapMayhem

ATTENTION!
Dear MCM readers, this site is currently under construction, so stay tuned for many new updates coming soon! The MCM site was designed for use with Microsoft's Internet Explorer. We are working on making MCM friendly to all browsers. Stay tuned!
Spot Prices
MCM
MicroCapMayhem
MCM
MicroCapMayhem
MCM
MicroCapMayhem
MicroCapMayhem
Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I will usually have one or more core holdings. Stocks which I own a substantial core postition in and trade around. I follow these stock's stories and fundamentals in depth and only analyze the technicals if I am going to trade around my core position, or am thinking about liquidating all, or part of my holdings. I will be informing my readers of the fundamentals and stories behind my core holdings and give reasons as to why I am holding the stock and what my timeline for the trade is projected to be.

Most of the stocks we will be dealing with are listed on the TSX Venture Exchange, as well as some OTCBB, Pink Sheets and TSX listed stocks.

On a regular basis I will be posting trading alerts on a basket of stocks, which I follow and watch for signs of a technical break-out.
posted by MicroCapMayhem @ 8:26 PM  
13 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Google Reader or HomepageAdd to My Yahoo!Subscribe with BloglinesSubscribe in NewsGator OnlineAdd to Technorati Favorites!
About MCM

MCM is a site devoted to microcap stocks, namely dealing with the mining industry. It is MCM's goal to identify opportunities, which will provide exsplosive growth, in a near to intermediate term time-frame. Join us as we issue trading alerts and provide in-depth coverage of quality companies with real prospects!
See my complete profile
Previous Posts
Archives
Links
Special thanks to

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER